Sunday, March 3, 2013

Neutrogena Makeup

So, I am a bzzagent. Anyone who has come across my blog in the past few months has seen my reviews of various products. Well, today I am reviewing the Neutrogena Healthy Lengths mascara in black, the Crease Proof eyeshadow in constant cooper, and the MoistureSmooth color stick in sweet watermelon. Let me start by saying these are some of the greatest makeup products I have ever used! The mascara made my eyelashes look amazing without making them feel stiff or weird. I suffer from dry eyes, so I rub my eyes...alot. This mascara did not smear at all! The Crease Proof eyeshadow was very easy to apply and it highlighted my eyes well. The MoistureSmooth color stick made my lips feel so soft. The color was neutral, so I was able to wear this alone and still have a natural look. I don't wear makeup often, but the Neutrogena mascara and eyeshadow will definitely become a part of my special occasion makeup routine and the MoistureSmooth color stick will now become a part of my daily beauty routine.

#GotItFree


neutrogenaCosmetics.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment